Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chicken & Boobs

Honestly, I can say I am a wee bit backed up, hence my absence. My own writing makes me horny and me being horny with no one there to give me a fix has been driving me insane. It’s been a while and the slightest touch from someone right about now drives me off my rocker. It’s not like I can’t get any but I’m tired of the same ol’ same ol’. No one seems to have any substance anymore. My last dude was attractive as all outside but all he wanted was was to have sex and I’m not with it. I’m sure he has dozens of women who are down for it but I’ll be that one that’s different. I have pride and know I’m worth something.

However, in all of my horniness, Photographer/Director Kareem Black, sends me this vid that he shot and edited of a chick named Gizel. Some of you may know of her, some of you may not, but I will say this: I will never look at chicken wings and boobs the same way in my life. When you watch the vid, you’ll see what I mean. I found myself laughing for two minutes and super horny for that same minute and a half. I’m not into the whole girl on girl thing and her super sized boobs are so ridiculous that I couldn’t help BUT to look – but there was something about the way she licked her lips and licked that sauce off and sucked on those chicken wings that turned me the hell on. My box began to tingle and I crossed my legs to try and ignore the fact that it was becoming slippery...I also tried to push the fact that she makes sauce look really good on your mouth...ha. Forgive me...I am going to shower now.

Ok I will let you see for yourself...did anyone else get...aroused? Ha.



**I tried to get the vid to fit but I suck with tech stuff. =(

3 comments:

  1. You know that's a transsexual, right? I mean... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...I know. Im more fascinated with the mouth action is all.

    ReplyDelete