Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mr. Got Me Fucked Up/DrownDeep Hula

It took me a minute find the entrance to the hotel because it was so damned fancy. When I finally found the entrance and walked through the doors, my heart began to race. I was scared, nervous, and excited at the same time. This wouldn’t be the first time around him, but damn if I haven’t thought of him since the last time I was.

I was directed to the elevator bank by the leggy blond who greeted me at the door. I stepped on the elevator that seemed to be waiting for me and pressed fourteen. I sat on the mini leather bench and did a quick breath check…realizing I was sitting on a LEATHER BENCH in an ELEVATOR. Snazzy indeed. I glanced at my reflection in the blackened mirrored walls and smoothed my hair down as the elevator doors opened and I stepped off. I cautiously looked at the doors in search of room six. Finding it, I stood in front of the door struggling to calm the fuck down. I didn’t know what the fuck my deal was because this nervousness thing was not me. At. All.

I lightly rapped on the door three times and waited. I heard some fumbling with the lock and the door opened halfway. I was greeted with a smile that showed his beautiful teeth and dimples. I immediately started rambling about not finding the entrance and when I paused to breathe I realized that Bilal’s Airtight’s Revenge was playing softly on his ipod dock. I’d been listening to that album non-stop since it came out a few weeks prior. I finally looked him in his face and saw laughter dancing in his milk chocolate brown eyes. Damn. He was so beautiful to me that I could hardly stand to look at him. There I was, in a swanky hotel room with a beautiful man and Bilal playing in the background. What more could I ever ask for?

I came out of my Wellies and socks and found my tablet in my bag and asked him if he was ready to write. He was supposed to help me on a project I was working on. He laughed and rubbed his head and said “Let’s do it.” He had this permanent grin on his face it seemed. I sat in the chair at the desk by the window that had a great view of the Empire State building. He sat on the edge of the bed and waited on me. He was two feet away from me and I swear for the life of me I was going to make myself look at him. But just not yet.

He’d asked if we should start with an outline and I laughed and said that it wasn’t necessary and that he just write whatever comes to mind and it can be cleaned up later. Pun not intended. He wasn’t sure what to say so I started jotting things down and trying not to concentrate so much on All Matter that was currently playing. I looked up at him…FINALLY...and he was staring at me intently…purposefully.

I opened my mouth to ask him a question and started stuttering. STUTTERING. WHO the fuck DOES that besides Stuttering Stanley? I’m blushing just thinking about it. He didn’t laugh at me or anything like that. He just smiled. I’m sure he was amused but was being a gentleman. I decided to shut my mouth.



I couldn’t believe that she was here in my room. I could tell she was nervous. She was rambling and refused to look at me for more than a few seconds at a time. I laughed to myself. I was a tad nervous myself but had to put my game face on. I was extremely attracted to her. She’s unbelievably sexy and I’ve tried to kind of ignore that but it kind of wasn’t working. She looked a tad bit tired but it played well with her nervousness. I figured I’d just let her get it out and just listened to her talk about her being lost outside and about writing. She had the cutest nose and a mouth that I wanted to taste. She looked intent as she began to write in her notebook and I couldn’t resist touching her. I moved further off the edge of the bed closer to her reaching out to run my fingers up and down one of her shins, reaching around to caress her calf. She felt strong…solid. I could barely concentrate on anything else except feeling her skin through her clothes. I heard her ask me for two things to write down and I immediately responded with “Sexy…” She laughed and said that she needed more than that.

“I’m thinking about how much fun this would be without your shirt and with your jeans off…”

She looked at him and bit her lip, placed her pencil in her notebook closing it, and stood up. She walked a couple of paces away from him and took her shirt off.

“Damn.”

She was beyond sexy. Her stomach was tight, her arms were nicely toned and her tattoos looked really good on her. I couldn’t stop staring at her. Her B cups were baiting me to tear her wine colored bra off of her but I restrained myself…taking her all in. I admired her shirtless and fought the urge to kiss her.



I stood there, still nervous as fuck in my bra and jeans looking at him.

“More fun with no clothes huh?”

He was silent as he stood up and walked around behind me wrapping his hands around my waist to unfasten my braided belt. My body began to shiver at his touch. He unbuttoned my Levi’s and I shimmied so he could slide them off of my behind and down to my ankles. I giggled at his slight struggle to get them from off of my calves. Years of running will do that to you.
Stepping out of my jeans I began to tremble a bit harder. I was trying to remain calm but the coolness of the room and the warmth of his body so close to me had me about to lose it. I backed up a couple of paces so he could get a better look at me. In one step, he closed that gap and leaned down placed his full, succulent lips on the side of my neck. I closed my eyes as the kisses dropped down the side of my neck to my collarbone and over to the top of my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him. I let my hands lightly find their way up the back of his arms and up into the short sleeves of his white tee. His skin felt like satin. He felt too good. His lips felt like they were trying to tell me a story. They made a trail back across my collarbone, back up the side of my neck, making a stop at my ear lobe and back to the side of my face. I wanted his mouth on mine. I pulled back to get a visual of his mouth but it had other plans as it made its way across my nose, to the other side of my face telling a story on the other side of my neck, collarbone and shoulder. I brought my hands up to his shoulders…trying to feel every part of his skin on the way to the back of his head as my breath started to quicken.



As my kisses dropped across her opposite collarbone I felt my jeans becoming extremely tight around my cock. Though I really wanted her box on my face, I felt the need to try and taste everything on her. She felt so good on my arms that I started to loose myself in her essence. I was addicted to her. She had no idea how much. Shit, I didn’t even know how much until this very moment. Something this good was bound to be bad for me, but I what i knew was that I had to have her.
I walked around behind her showering her back and shoulders with kisses. I adored her skin. I loved the way she felt beneath my lips and in my arms. I left a trail from the base of her neck down the middle of her spine to the base of her back causing her body to shiver violently. I pulled her thong down from her hips and out of her ass marveling at how she had the perfect ass. No blemishes, no dimples. Just high, plump and round. I spread her cheeks to run my tongue down her crack. I noticed that she couldn’t stop shaking. I took that as a good thing.

Palming her ass, I reached around to stimulate her clit and found that her box was leaking…heavily. I felt lightheaded at how wet she was and stood up turning her around to face me. She reached up to grab my face, placing her mouth on mine. Her mouth was soft and hot and she kissed me with an urgency that I fully understood. Her tongue danced with mine before she sucked my bottom lip into her mouth, moaning softly. It was as if she needed me in these moments. Unfastening her bra, I pushed her back onto the bed, I backed away from her to admire and to take my tee off and come out of my jeans. She stretched her arms up and out moaning slightly as she watched me disrobe. I just couldn’t believe how sexy this woman was. She was perfectly proportioned and what was even better was that she wanted ME of all people. Spreading her legs open, I ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top…stopping to play with handlebar that sparkled on her clit. I ran tiny circles around it dropping back down slightly to catch the waves that flowed from her. I devoured her pussy, savoring the taste and the wetness. Even her fucking box was sexy...and fat as fuck. Her moans became louder and her voice more raspy as she trembled from my touch. The sound of her voice was making my dick feel like it was about to explode.
She sat up and grabbed my face bringing it to hers as she kissed me, savoring her own taste on my lips.



Watching his dick free itself from his boxer briefs, I inhaled sharply at how big it was. How thick it was. I couldn’t stop staring at it. It was a masterpiece. I wanted to mold it and take it home with me. I wanted him in my mouth. Stat. He had other plans though. Spreading my legs and going to town on my pussy like it was his Last Supper had my vision fading. Everything was hazy. I felt waves of pleasure riding through me that I couldn’t control even if I wanted to. The word LOVE came to the forefront of my mind. He was seducing me and I loved it. I craved it. I craved him. The tricks he played on my clit bar was driving me infuckingsane. I couldn’t move due to the grip he had on my waist forcing me to remain in the spot I was in on the bed. It was as if my box had him in a trance. His eyes were closed as I watched his bald head bob up and down. He then slid his tongue into my box letting his tongue pulsate in between my walls. I almost passed out. I didn’t want to pass out. I mustered up enough energy to sit up and grab his head up out of the wet zone and pulled his face to mine. He kissed me like he owned me. He did. I wanted him to. I savored my flavor on his lips, kissing away my juices on his chin. He moaned something in what seemed to be in the Language of Lust before dropping his head down to catch a nipple in his mouth, nibbling just hard enough to make my pussy start to flow twice as hard.

I couldn’t take this.

I pushed him back up off of me and he stood up at the edge of the bed and I slid to him, coming face to face with King Cock. Oh my God…it was just marvelous. I felt him looking at me as my mouth came into contact with the head of his dick. He moaned and shivered immediately. I tried to slide my mouth down over his cock and had to re-adjust to his Highness – I mean his thickness. He filled my mouth completely. As pre-cum oozed out of him, I began to go to work…gripping the base of his dick, squeezing in a circular motion while sliding my uber wet mouth up and down over him. I heard him responding to me vaguely as I began to zone out. I didn’t hear a thing but the sound of his dick hitting the back of my throat. I realized I was dripping down my leg and stopped. I needed to be plugged up with this grade A piece of meat. I stood up in front of him and he bent to kiss me. I melted into a lifeless form. He kissed me with such conviction that I wanted to have him. I needed to have him. I wanted him to be mine. I pulled away to look at him and he turned me around kissing me on the top of my shoulder before bending me over the side of the bed and spreading my cheeks before entering his tongue.



When she put me in her mouth, I was conflicted with thoughts of tasting her again and how good she felt on me. She was sucking me like she was trying to prove a point. She was focused. So focused that I felt like I wasn’t even there. It was like it was just her and my cock in the room. I began to zone out myself as I grabbed the back of her head forcing my dick further down her throat. She moaned and kept going. I could tell she enjoyed this. That she enjoyed me. I hadn’t felt this way…so rowled up…in such a long time. I didn’t want this feeling, whatever it was, to end.

It was euphoric.

I felt her tongue making small circle around the tip of my head while she slid me in and out of her mouth. It was like her hands and her mouth were making magic. She eased up off of me and stood. Turning around and bending her over the bed, I needed to get back to what I loved doing to her. Call me what you want but everything ON her tasted good. I felt like I needed to plant something while I ate her ass out. She squirmed and screamed in pleasure at the same time trying to get away from my tongue.

No deal sweetheart, you’re mine right now.

I flipped her back over and her face was that of pure lust…eyes half-closed, her hands wandering across her breasts and stomach…she looked so sexy I couldn’t stand it. She was beautiful. I slid my fingers into her stunned at how wet she was. She was like a running faucet. I was extremely turned on as I somehow got a condom on and climbed up and over her. She looked away as I lay in a plank position over her. She wanted me inside of her. It was all she was thinking about. I wanted to savor this moment before entering her a few moments more. I kissed her on the side of her neck as my dick seemed to be drawn to her box by a magnetic pull. I reached down to position my dick at the tip of her entry zone as she tilted her hips toward me. I mumbled something incomprehensible as I slid inside of her. I almost blacked out at her tightness. I couldn’t stop saying “Oh my God” if I wanted to. She stretched her legs up and around my waist pulling me deep inside of her while whispering “Gimme” in my ear. Palming her ass, I stroked deeper into her, fading to black as her screams grew louder. She spread her legs outward and held them there while I continued to dig her back out. She held tighter as she spread wider. I loved it all. I loved everything that was her.



As he dug me out all I could think about was riding him. I NEEDED to. I kept my eyes closed at the tears welling. He felt that good. Dammit I’m not ashamed. He was putting it on me. He was lovin’ me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and squeezed as he stroked in and out causing him to moan loader. Fuck this. I pushed him off of me and told him to get on his back. Do you think he listened? Hell no. This was his show.

*Blinkblink*

Ok fine.

He turned me around and pushed me back onto the bed. I got into doggie position and screamed when he entered me from behind. He filled me up and felt like he was trying to lengthen my canal an extra few inches with his cock. I bounced up and down on his cock with such force that I felt me knock him back a couple of times. He was going to take it. Just like I was taking it from him. Feeling my ass bounce against him made me hornier and I hopped off demanding that he lay down. You think he listened?

He pushed me flat on my stomach, pushing my legs closed and entered me from behind again. I tried to squeeze the life out of his dick. He felt it and said that I would make him cum like that. I wasn’t even trying to hear him. I was in a trance from the feeling of his thickness sliding in and out of the wetness and the slurpy sound it was making. Gripping the sheets I began to cum, shaking like I was having a seizure. I felt his mouth on my back as he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back toward him. Moments later I heard him say he was about to cum and I put the extra squeeze on his dick while he let out a roar at the same time he exploded.


I lay there for a few moments trying to catch my breath and hearing Bilal again. I hadn’t heard him since I’d arrived. Bilal was the perfect score to this story. He had walked into the bathroom to clean up and I got up and started to jump up and down on the bed remembering how he had once told me how soft and comfy it was. There I was jumping up and down on his bed, tits and ass all over the place, singing my ass off to Bilal. I felt good. In that moment I was happy. He was looking at me shaking his head laughing at me. I’m positive he found me amusing.

He’d climbed back into the bed and I took a comfy position laying on him while we talked about a variety of things. I knew I had to go because we both had to be up early in the morning but…I didn’t want to. I wanted to sleep next to him. I wanted him to fall asleep with me in his arms. I wanted him to kiss me on the back of my neck right before passing out. I wanted him to tell me not to leave in more ways than one.

But I did leave, after refusing to let him pay for my cab. I needed to walk a bit to clear my head. As the cool air hit my face and ruffled my already fucked up hair, I couldn’t stop the tear that escaped and wondered if I’d ever see him again.

He got me fucked up right now.

© 2010 Farrah Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment