Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy 101 Award among other things...

Yes yes, I know, I've been missing in action. I've been busy - a GOOD busy. I also had some writer's block. I'd sit down ready to write and I'd end up having staring wars with my laptop. It happens.

So I was given the Happy 101 Blog Award which was dope considering it's my first blog award ever. =) This award is given to bloggers by bloggers who think that your "blog is awesome and well-written."



If they like it I love it!

It was given to me by KP over at Caribbean Ramblings. These are the types of things that keep me humble because she's a phenomenal writer and has been doing so since she was 4 years old.

So thank you KP, I appreciate you.

It's definitely good to see and hear that readers were looking forward to the next installment in the Chronicles. Well I am here and my mind is juiced up.

I may have some good writing news by the weeks end. I will keep you posted.

Ciao for now guys & gals.

1 comment: