Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mr. Stretchy

I am chuckling as I write this one. Chuckling because as I reflect about the men I’ve dealt with, I’m often wondering WHAT was I thinking?

Mr. Stretchy. This mofo had a story and a person for everything. He ran his mouth non fucking stop. He was cool dude but he was full of shit. Met him in college in the game room…where I spent A LOT of my time playing pool. I was pretty damned good. Kinda rusty now but that’s nothing I can’t clear up in a few days at a pool hall.

Anyway, he was about 5’8”. Really slim…I’d guess about 155, 160 pounds. If that. But being around him all the time listening to him talk his shit, we became close. We’d hang out all the time, ultimately becoming a sort of item. I think it was pretty obvious to anyone around us that I was really into him. He had light brown eyes that constantly held a bedroom gaze, olive skin and a mop of curly, jet black jet hair. He had a little bop in his walk that I fancied. It was cute to me. I remember one day after classes and him beating my ass in a game of pool (yet again), we left school to find something to eat. We headed to his neighborhood of East Harlem to a cubano spot that was “crazy good”. We ate there and he ordered some steak and onions for the both of us. We ate and talked and ate more and talked more and I wondered what the hell was going to happen because he hadn’t kissed me yet and we were talking for a few weeks now. We walked over to his building which was a few blocks away. I was nervous as hell because I wanted to fuck this guy but I didn’t want to fuck anything up by being so horny.

We arrived in front of his building and he asked if I wanted to come up. I obliged.
We get on the elevator to the 11th floor. He backed me into a corner and completely caught me off guard and kissed me. Steak breath and all. It was unbelievably sexy. He pressed his body into mine and pressed my back up against the cool elevator wall. He grabbed my lower lip and started to suck on it with such passion that the leakage started immediately. He raised both of my arms up against the wall and interlocked his fingers in mine and I felt his cock swell as he pressed harder up against me. I returned his kisses with such fervor that I could’ve taken him right there in the elevator. I heard the elevator doors open but I didn’t care. I was hot and horny and all I wanted was cock.

No one was waiting luckily and he pulled me out of the elevator and down the hall. He told me not to worry because no one was home. He unlocked the apartment door and stepped inside. I followed. I could barely think straight because my clit was throbbing almost viciously. He pulled me into his bedroom where he proceeded to undress me while kissing me the entire time. Oops there goes my shirt over my head. OH MY. This man was SEDUCING ME. I didn’t have a chance to turn the tables because it felt so damned good. His tongue crept down my jaw line and up and around the outside of my left ear and trailed down to my spot…an inch behind the back of my lobe and he bit. I shuddered. Both of his hands crept up the sides of my waist to cup my breasts. His hands were warm where my skin was cool. My body was shaking because I desperately wanted to feel him inside of me. I watched him undress and decided he was taking too long. I walked around him and pressed my boobs up against his naked back and reached around to unbutton his dark grey button fly Levi’s. I grabbed the back waist of his jeans with my teeth and lowered myself and his jeans to the floor. What I saw threw me.

He had stretch marks all across his booty.

Wait.

I paused in standing back up because I couldn’t stop staring at them. I’d never seen stretch marks on a dude’s ass before.

What the fuck – were you a former fat kid or something?


Needless to say, I was a tad distracted. And the stretch marks were so light in comparison to his olive complexion! It tripped me the fuck out!!!

I guess I was taking too long to do anything so he turned around grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth to his while grabbed my hand with his other hand and placing it on his dick. I happen to hate when dudes do this because it's like DUDE! TRUST me I will get there!

His dick was long and had a very nice thickness to it. Amazingly I didn’t want it in my mouth. I just wanted it in me. He pulled a condom out of the top drawer of the cherrywood dresser alongside his king-sized bed. He laid me on the bed and mounted himself over me. He slid into the black berry with such ease and finesse that my eyes watered. I gripped him with my walls and gave him resistance as he tried to stroke outward.

One thing I never really do is look dudes in their eyes when I fuck. I feel that that is way more intimate than kissing and I am the biggest fan ever of kissing as you know by now. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into me with my eyes closed. He gently grabbed my chin. He whispered to me.

"Farrah look at me."

I shook my head no while my eyes were still closed.

"Farrah open your eyes."

After what seemed like an eternity I opened my eyes as we lay still and silent.

He was throbbing inside of my pussy and my girl was throbbing with a monster grip on him. I didn’t look at him instead I looked downward.

Again, he tilted my chin up so my eyes would find his. His deep brown eyes pierced through mine and I struggled to not waver. I felt like he was burning a hole in my soul. I hated it. I hated that I felt like he could see ME. His eyes didn’t waver for a minute. I desperately tried to figure a way out of this so I brought my mouth to his again, where I was able to close my eyes once more.

He deftly stroked my insides like a craftsman. The wider I opened, the deeper he plunged. He gripped my body like we were the last two people….. He spoke volumes without uttering a word. Shivers ravaged my spine and I was embarrassed because I had no control. I had absolutely no control over my body’s reaction to him. I bit into his neck as his momentum sped up as well as his stroke….he started to pound into me and I met his ferociousness, slamming my box against him in midair. All I heard were balls slapping my ass and all I remember after that was drifting in and out of a euphoric slumber.

An hour or so later we arose to the seemingly honeyed smell of sex and took a shower together. I was natural back then so I let the warm streams of water run through my hair and down my face to wake me up. I turned to him and his back was to me and there they were. Again.

The stretch marks.

5 comments:

  1. bwaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. cosign at cocoaempress.

    this was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy and funny all at once. Another hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did I hear some cheesy Alfred Hitchcock-esque music when I read that last sentence?

    ReplyDelete