Sunday, January 24, 2010

Intro

Now, don't get it twisted, I used to be a romantic. I used to love everything about...romance. However, that has changed. Now I think more along the same lines as men and pretty much think of them as tongue, dick, and balls. Hey we are looked at as tits, ass and pussy so what's the difference if I do it.

I've had quite a few experiences from just fucking, to thinking I was in love, to knowing I wasn't in love, to wanting to be in love and all that jazz. Now in THIS day and age in 2010...No fucking way. Call me Jaded..I love it.

In no particular order I will take you through some of my finest and not so finest encounters. Maybe you'll laugh, maybe you'll cry laughing, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll find yourself living vicariously through me or maybe you'll be inspired. You might even be disgusted but hey, you can't please everyone. Nevertheless, I welcome you...to the Box Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment