Monday, January 25, 2010

Mr. Ashy

I was sitting on the train heading to Chelsea one morning during rush hour. The horror. I had my ipod on because I can’t stand to hear fuckery early in the morning. I had my eyes closed and I opened my eyes to figure out who the HELL put the entire bottle of cologne on. I mean REALLY?

Anyway, I looked around and spotted the culprit and made sure that I made eye contact and shook my head at him to let this fool know that he was not GOOD.

Anyhoo - I must’ve missed this one walk on when my eyes were closed. He was sitting at 10:00 to my 6:00. His eyes were closed and his long, straight hair was brushed back into a ponytail. The ponytail came around and rested on the front of his right shoulder. He was shaped up to perfection with a thin goatee. He was Puerto Rican and though I vowed to not to fuck with another psycho ass Puerto Rican, I had to have him. His skin was the color of cashews with a strong jawline, a wide mouth and nice lips. Though he was seated he appeared to be tall…maybe around 6’1 and approximately 185 pounds. He looked thick. Yum.

I stared at him until he finally opened his eyes realizing that I was burning a hole into his face. I needed to see his eyes just in case he didn’t have a crazy eye that would change my mind immediately.

He didn’t. He looked right at me and held my gaze. Unfortunately I was the first to look away because it was that intense and I was pissed off because I never back down dammit. I was getting off in two stops so I knew what I would do. I looked into my bag, found my wallet and pulled out one of my cards that had my picture as well as all contact info on it. There were a few people that I would have to maneuver around to get to him AND get to the door before the train doors would close. But I’m too smooth. It wouldn't be a problem. As soon as the train pulled into the station, I managed to get up without falling in my pumps, sidestep around two people and right in between two other people having a conversation (saying pardon me ofcourse). I passed him my card without saying a word, reversed back through the two people who were conversing but had stopped when they saw me pass him my card, and managed to step off the train as soon as the doors began to close.

GAWD I’m nice.

Such a sexy bitch.

I chuckled to myself as I walked to my meeting and as soon as I got to the building, my phone rang with a message.

Well whaddayaknow?

“Um, hello. This is David, the guy who you gave your card to on the train *chuckle* That was cute. You’re cute. My number is blahblahblah. Give me a call.”

My swag wasn’t even all the way on because it was so early in the morning. But hey I got his ass.

His voice was deeeeeep. Me likey.

I called him when I left my meeting and when he picked up I’d told him I wasn’t surprised that he called. He called me cocky and I thanked him. People tend to misconstrue confidence with cockiness and since I am tired of correcting people I just thank them either way.

It was mid week and I’d decided that I’d have him on the weekend. Saturday arrived and I told him to come over after I ran errands. When he arrived all I had on was a wife beater, boy shorts and baby oil. He was verrrry nervous.

He was only 21.

I invited him to my bedroom because I’d been watching some tv but I knew that in a few minutes the tv would be watching me. I got right down to business. I walked right up to him and started de-robing him. Jacket…hoodie…tee…belt…pants…boxers…Timbs. I stood nose to nose (on my tip toes) and waited for him to kiss me and he did. He knew exactly what this was about.

Time out.

Not sure what he’d eaten, but the breath and the tartness wasn’t working for me. I pulled back.

*sigh*

By now yall already know how I feel about kissing.

I turned him towards the bed and reached down to feel on his dick.

Nice. About 8 inches and fat.

I got on my knees to look at it.

*record scratches*

I blinked. And blinked again because maybe my contacts were drying up on me.

They weren’t.

His dick was ashy.

Like Johnson’s Baby Powder ashy.

It was snow white in comparison to the cashew complexion of his face.

WHAT THE FUCK? DID YOU FORGET TO LOTION THAT SHIT UP?

DO YOU EVER LOTION THAT SHIT UP??? JEEZUS
.

I am very particular about my dicks. Especially if I’m gonna be sucking on it. So atleast have it ready to go for me! Have it looking like it’s eatable or suckable!

He grabbed his dick away from me and started stroking it. I guess I was taking too long to put my mouth on it. Fuck THAT.

I’d grabbed a condom from my nightstand drawer and threw it on him. I wasn’t being kissed and I wasn’t sucking dick so you know what that meant. I was DRY AS SANDPAPER. Out came the lube from the drawer. I keep it for shit like this.

I lubed that bad boy up and slid down on it and rode it until I was tired. I knew that I wasn’t going to cum but I also knew that because of that ashy dick and that tart breath that HE wasn’t going to have it his way at ALL. There would be no 69 or no doggie style. You get nothing but me on top the cock until I’m ready to kick you out of my house. That moment came 13 minutes later. No pun intended. He had a satisfied spacey look on his face when I came out of the bathroom. He was still stretched out on my bed naked.

Um, how about no.

As much as I wanted to throw his clothes at him, I passed them to him and told him I had to make a run so WE had to leave.

He tried to kiss me goodbye and I turned to give him cheek and we parted ways at the corner. I went to the store to get a Sprite and he called me later that night. He got voicemail for the next two weeks until he decided to stop calling.

ASHY COCK?

REALLY??

7 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd ever be ballsy enough to hand my card out based on eye contact. I love it though. Sometimes you just gotta take charge. However his gentleman area being ashy, now that, my friend, is the real comedy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "gentleman area" is a new one. It's cute! I think that most of the men I've attained have been bc I was the aggressor. Not aggressor like LOOK ASSHOLE TAKE MY NUMBER, but just the one who approaches them first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely understand, I'm a stickler for things being aligned in order to be in the mood. Things get real uncomfortable real quick when hygiene is not right. Ugh. Some men don't realize smelling good and taking care of your body go A LONG ASS WAY. Good story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story took such a drastic turn! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL@ Pascalle...yessir REAL UNCOMFORTABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just wrong on so many levels... I'm trying to just envision that, man... smh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol..LadyMika don't even do it...lmao

    ReplyDelete