Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Unexpected

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present my first guest writer. Enjoy.

The wind was blowing my thin trench coat all about as I climbed the steps to his apartment. I was worried that one gust too many would give this side of Bedford Stuyvesant a clear view of my diamond bowed G-string. Ringing the doorbell, I adjusted the strap on my stiletto heel, said a small prayer for courage, and mentally adjusted my fuck-me face.
A woman answered the door in white terry cloth shorts and a crop top. MY man’s door.
I changed my face and, standing up straight, glanced at the number on the outside wall of the brownstone. “This is 186 Lefferts, right?” She glanced at me for a while, quizzically, then recognition dawned on her face. “You’re T’s girl! I’m Shayne, T’s cousin!” I stared at her. Shayne? I wondered. Who the fuck is Shayne? Then it came to me. T’s cousin Shayne from Arkansas was supposed to be coming into town this weekend to interview for a fellowship with Beth Israel Medical Center. I forgot. Damn.
Shayne ushered me inside. “Come in, come in! It’s so nice to meet you! I’ve heard a lot about you. T talks about you ALL the time. I’m sorry I startled you. I’m only here until tomorrow morning. I was supposed to be staying with a friend, but things didn’t work out and T refused to have me go to a hotel…” Though I was listening, I was still silent. Cousin or no, I needed her to put on something else. It was nowhere near warm enough for what she had on. “Where’s T?” I asked. “Oh!” Shayne’s chest jumped, her country fried accent coming out in her exclamation. I noticed she had on no bra. I frowned. I was tempted to lend her my trench coat so she could cover the hell up. “I’m sorry, I’ve been so busy running off at the mouth that I didn’t even tell you that he’s in his room asleep…he came him from his shift and passed out…I don’t even know if he changed or what he did…I tried calling him but he didn’t…” I cut the rambling off mid sentence. “Thanks, um…” “Shayne. It’s Shayne”, she responded, her broad smile revealing perfect teeth. I nodded. “Thanks. Shayne.”

Thank God. She talks too much.

Shaking my head to clear it, I walked towards the back of T’s apartment, my walk becoming more pronounced, more sensual as I got closer to his room. I could see him, laid out across his bed, the muscles in his calf pronounced, long leg hanging off the side, his toffee colored back defined, the fine sprinkling of chocolate colored freckles on his shoulder blades rising and falling, his breathing slow. He looked almost baby-like in slumber, his lips soft and hung open slightly, the same chocolate speckled inflections gently smattered across the bridge of his nose, playing hide and seek with his almond shaped eyes. I stood there, watching him in slumber for the longest, gently appreciating his beauty, reveling in my love for him.

Then I sniffed the air. I sniffed again.

Something was off.

Quietly sitting down next to T, I leaned in real close to him to kiss him on the cheek and wake him. I needed to see his face more than I never needed to see anything right now. I needed reassurance. It was then that I noticed it.
He had a hickey on his neck. A small one, under his ear, but one nonetheless.

She’s his cousin. Eff out of here.

Just that quickly, my veins turned to ice and my insides churned. To think that he would do something like this seemed unfathomable and yet, not, in a sadistic sort of way. I vowed to not get angry. I vowed not to go ‘mad’ black woman and start throwing things and screaming and carrying on. My emotional switch instantly went from on to off. I was in a completely different place now. As bothered as I was, the sexual being in me was on the rise. Here I stood, in T’s place, nude but for a studded g-string under my trench coat, looking for a kiss, craving his touch, needing to feel him in me.

I was still going to get mine.

Then I was going to dump his no good cheating ass.

Standing up again, I rubbed his head in a front to back motion, cautious not to mess up the wave pattern in his hair that he was so proud of but knowing that the motion would wake him in more ways in one. Bending down, I whispered in his ear,

“Baby. Baby wake up."

He stirred. Yawned. One eye opened. I stepped back and, opening the buttons, slid my trench coat off my shoulders and onto the floor. His other eye opened. I was getting his full attention. Starting to sit up, he said in a gravelly voice, “What…in…the…??” Prepping for the occasion, I had purchased a caramel flavored body oil that glistened on my ebony skin. Breasts perky and standing at attention, stomach relatively flat and my jewel studded satin black g-string accentuating my voluptuous hips and curves, I knew I was a sight to see, a sight that T was not used to seeing, either – an aggressor. In a low, sultry voice, I noted, “The shorty in the other room…she’s not REALLY your cousin, is she.” Now sitting up completely, he toggled between staring at me, hands on hips, fixing him with my best “you’re-going-to-fuck-me” stare, and wrapping his mind around my quietly phrased statement.

“You look…amaz…wait, what?” he stammered as he replayed the question in his mind.

“I said…”, I countered, walking up to him again and, placing one stiletto clad leg next to him on the bed, took his head and brought it to my chest, “Shayne…is not really your cousin, is she?” With his head between my breasts, he muttered an answer to my question while simultaneously beginning to stroke my breasts with his lips and tongue. I put one hand on the back of his neck and pulled his head up so he could look me in my eyes.

“I can’t hear you baby. You were muffled. What did you say?”

Lust in his eyes, he stared at me. A flicker of remorse clouded over his hazel tints, followed by lust again. I watched him, my hands on his neck, fingers gently stroking the spot on its right side. T opened his mouth to say something, instead moaning as I leaned in and gently licked where my fingers stroked. I whispered in his ear, “Let’s play a game instead. I’m going to give you what you always asked for.” Moving my foot from next to him, I took his hand and pulled him to his feet. I turned towards the doorway.

Shayne stood, frozen in the door jamb, her nipples standing at attention, her chest heaving, the same odd combination of remorse and lust in her eyes. I sized her up – slender frame, breasts enough for a palm full, her heritage showing in her ample hips and generous backside, even from looking at her in the front. Releasing T’s hand and quietly summoning the liquid courage I had earlier, I walked up to her and whispered, “If you wanted to know what I taste like, all you had to do was ask”.
Then I leaned in and licked her bottom lip before pulling it between mine and kissing her.

It wasn’t what I expected. Shayne’s lips were warm where I thought they’d be cool, sweet where I was expecting perhaps sour, enticing where I expected repulsion. You could hear the veritable pause in the room – the shift in the tension from potential disaster to Pandora’s playground. I kissed her again, this time her upper lip, my tongue parting her still surprised mouth and playing the devil’s sonata. My hands ran up her sides. It all came surprisingly natural, and she responded in kind so quickly that I almost understood T’s attraction to her. She was easy.

Easy and pliant and willing.

I didn’t even care that this was wrong anymore. This was about to be another page in my sex diary.

Breaking off from her, I turned to look at T. His eyes narrowed, the lust evident in his hanging weight, hard and leaning to the left, jumping at the opportunity in front of it literally. I looked him in his eyes again.

“Is this what you wanted?”

He paused, then nodded slowly, hungry for me but unsure of what was about to happen next. I looked at him, eyebrows raised. Taking Shayne’s hand from behind me, I gently pulled her into the room and towards the bed. Sitting her down, I looked back at T and slowly took my g-string off, dropping it to the floor and standing askance, still in front of Shayne, my clit throbbing and threatening to peek out from behind my folds. Control was a powerful aphrodisiac. My words were simple.

“Taste me”.

T turned to me and went to kiss me, but I turned back to Shayne and kissed her instead, a full out tongue kiss, our bodies now pressed close, my nipples rubbing her nipples through the thin cloth of her crop top. T let his abandoned kiss trail down the middle of my back as I moved to kiss Shayne’s neck, my mouth and tongue beginning to create a mini fire as Shayne squirmed under me. T’s roving mouth kissed my waist. Then my ass. He moved closer, closer to where I was so wet, a slow waterfall threatening to drown my clit. He licked me and I jumped slightly, the pleasure so carnal, yet so familiar. I decided to do the same, letting my kisses trail down, past Shayne’s orange sized breasts, past her belly button. Slowly removing her shorts with my teeth, I used my hands to push her further onto the bed so that T would still be able to lick me. And lick he did, his tongue writing a new erotic story on my jewel as I found Shayne’s clit. I looked at her for a second. She had her finger in her mouth, her eyes telling me that she was far gone.

“Does he do this to you?”

She froze, fear slowly overtaking the desire in her eyes. I blew on her clit. She moaned.

“Does he? Answer me.”

I blew on her again as T continued to lick me from behind. Moaning a little, I bent down to her triangle and kissed it once. Twice. The fear dissipated as she gasped, my mouth grabbing her clit and sucking gently, then licking around her folds before going back for her clit again. She was so wet it should have been a crime.

This should have been a crime.

But I was too far gone.

As I licked her mad, I felt the tip of T’s dick replace his tongue, and before I could wonder when he put the condom on, he eased his way inside me, filled me like he was still mine and I his. Shayne’s body bucked as she became to come. Before she could, I worked my way up and kissed her again as T’s strokes came stronger and harder, his girth pushing my walls to the max. Shayne swallowed the taste of her and my cries as he pushed harder and deeper, his low growl mixing with my muffled cries and Shayne’s soft moans. She reached up to stroke my nipples, realizing that I was on the verge of coming, and coming hard. I kissed her hard, T’s strokes pushing my body closer to hers, my cries swallowed by her moans. I heard T cry out as I felt my body start to shake and the orgasm took over me. He pounded me, coming as I came.

The silence that ensued was deafening.

Finally entangling myself, I stretched and yawned. Looking over at the dresser, I saw T’s truck keys splayed on the vanity. Looking at him, I realized that he was looking at me expectantly. “Are those the truck keys?” I asked. “Yea…” he replied, glancing at Shayne before turning back to me. Bending down to get my coat, I shrugged it back on and, tying the knot securely, looked at him and Shayne, searching for something to say. There was nothing. I grabbed the keys from the vanity and said, “It’s been real, kids.”

Then I left.

Kay.Michele

2 comments: