Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mr. O............Sike.

He was one of my college cases. A six foot, 2 inch Mos Def with slanted eyes. Now this one had charisma. He was the front runner and MVP of the basketball team and had a slight cockiness about him that I kinda liked. Like him, I was popular and felt like we should be rockin' with each other because I looked good and he looked good so why not. Everyone was already mad at me (chicks ofcourse) for being the irresistable, sexy beast that I am, so why not make them irate?

Unfortunately the obstacle being his girlfriend was in my way.

This never stopped me from getting what I want...or so I thought.

We were cool and I knew he was attracted to me and I made it obvious to him that I was more than attracted. I wouldn't engage in too much convo with him. All I wanted to say I said with my eyes. We'd walk past each other and say hey, do the chit chat thing and I'd usually just look him in his eyes until he felt the need to look away with a nervous laugh. Sometimes the laugh was a "girl if only u knew" laugh. Shit, I was trying to find out!

I wanted his dick.

I wanted to know how he'd kiss me.

I wanted to press my tits up against him and feel his dick swell until he couldn't take it.

I wanted him to wanna throw me up on a wall and bury his dick in me until I screamed for mercy.

I wanted him to want me.

Unfortunately the girlfriend he had was a big deal for him. I didn't actually GET him until 2 years after we'd graduated and seen him at a game at the school. The attraction was most definitely still there.
After the game I saw him outside and asked:

"Still got that problem?"

*laughter*

"I don't see anything funny."

"What problem?"

*stare*

"Naa no problems here."

"Let me be clear, no girl?"

"Naa."

"About time."

I passed him my digits. He called the same night like I knew he would.
I didn't have time to waste, we had a couple of years catching up to do. Yum.

I had him come over and we stood in my kitchen having drinks. Just so you have a visual, I had on leggings, a tank and some flip flops, smelling faintly of Burberry. He had on dark denim straight cut jeans, some vintage adidas, a vneck sweater, and smelled like Jean Paul Gaultier.

I had a huge kitchen window with no blinds or curtains on it. I lived on a 4th floor walk up and the view of the sky was always gorgeous to me. Besides, I kinda got off on being in my kitchen naked and wondering if anyone could see me.

As my apple martini and his Patron kicked in, our conversation (though very good) started to become minimal. As he leaned against the stove and I opposite him leaning on the wall, we started speaking volumes with our eyes. His eyes had that buzzed I-wanna-fuck-you look and I'm sure mine had the same. I walked over to him and stood on my tip toes, nose to nose, and pressed my body up against his. Like clockwork he wrapped his hands around me lifted my tank to put his cool hands on my skin. I arched back to look him in his eyes and they didn't waver for a second...his pools of honey looked inside me. He licked his lips. I licked mine.
He leaned in and grabbed my bottom lip in between his succulent ones and slowly sucked.

*drip*

I didnt move.

He moved to my upper lip and did the same. I didn't move. He pressed his tongue between my lips and I gave him no resistance as he explored every crevice inside of my mouth with relaxed ease. His tongue was nice and fat and hoped that the dick followed suit. My tongue began to dance with his as I lightly grabbed his with my teeth and sucked. I sucked on his tongue to the beat of Bilal's Queen of Sanity that softly drifted through the house from my bedroom. At that moment I knew I was driving him insane because I felt his engorged cock poking me all in my belly.
Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him backward down the hallway to the bedroom. I pulled him so that we both fell onto the bed. We began kissing like savages, breathing heavily, our bodies desperately wanting to be free of the bondage that was our clothes. He deftly removed my leggings, bra and tank with one hand. I had soaked through my leggings because I didn't have on any panties.
He took his hand down to the Love Below and when he came into contact with my accessory he pulled back from kissing me to have a look at it. I assumed that my silver barbell was his first. It captivated him.
He looked at me and looked at it and looked at me and then put his lips around it and had a lazy conversation with it. My body squirmed beneath him. I didn't want head. I wanted cock. At some point all his clothes came off and I grabbed a condom frm the nightstand drawer and went to put it on. When I finally came face to face with his dick I had a converstion with it.

"Finally nice to meet u."

*the dick moved up and down slightly as if to say 'same here'*

"You look great."

*the dick swelled a bit more and pointed its head straight at me*

"I like the way u look at me."

*dick stood still*

"Come here gorgeous."

*dick came over*

I wrapped my lips around the head and ran my tongue around it. A couple of shades darker than his face, it was a looker. Not as fat as I'd liked but definitely far from a pencil dick.
Again, I wanted him IN me so there was going to be no head giving right now.
I sucked some precum and licked my lips with it while putting the condom on. I forcefully grabbed the back of his his head down to mine so he can taste himself on my lips. He didn't oblige in the least. I wanted to be dug out so I popped up doggy style on the bed so he could ram it in me. And Ram. He. Did. I loved it and was sure my neighbors did too.
I wanted more. I pushed him back on the bed and hopped on top of him. I propped myself up over him to pulsate on the head of his dick. Up, down, up, down, squeeze up, squeeze down.
After sliding all the way down on it I paused for a second to look him in his eyes. I just wanted to get a before shot because I was about to go postal on that ass. I started fucking him so hard that the bed started to slide across the room. I'm talking queen size bed with a heavy wooden frame. He had a hard time trying to participate but finally caught up.

I was fucking him like he was my bitch.

When he started moaning I screamed shut up. I was releasing years of pent up frustration with him. I screamed at him, "When I want dick u NEVER shut me down!"

He looked scared.

He grabbed my waist with both hands and rammed his cock in me from the bottom.
I wasn't sure what had happened next. I felt like I was on a rocket or some shit. My body started shaking the entire bed and I could not stop screaming. I felt euphoric as I rode him harder and more animalistic. I wasn't just cumming. I was having my very first orgasm. I started seeing rainbows and unicorns and all kinds of shit.

My body would. Not. Stop. Shaking.

After what seemed like an eternity I collapsed on his chest trying my best to catch my breath and slightly embarrassed at what had just happened. All he did was wrap his arms around me back and almost instantly fall asleep.

Since having my very first orgasm, I'd craved it and thought about having another one...several even, all day, every day. I'd have him about three times a week and out of three times, I'd have the orgasm once. Only on top. Only when I was riding the dick. Only when I was going savage on his ass. I didn't always want it like that. I wanted it in slow sessions as well.

Fail.

I decided to do an experiment. He swore up and down he was the shit for having me react to his body the way I did.

Aight bet.

I tried every fucking position I knew and even the ones I didn't know about but I was determined to find out if my theory was true.
I could not catch an orgasm unless I did it.

On top.

Like a beast.

I was giving myself orgasms.

He was just the dick.

Go figure.

It was kind of disappointing because I didn't mind giving him the title Mr. O.
But it's cool, I took the credit.

*curtsies*

Farrah you're the man.

Yea I know. Obviously sometimes I have to be.

3 comments: